Coconut & Chocolate Pies

Coconut & Chocolate Pies
Made w/Double Filling & Mile High Meringue

Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14, 2010

Hey Yall !

Well, I'm still here and kicking, just not kicking very high. I didn't post yesterday bcause I just didn't feel up to par, but it was so sweet of some of you to check on me when you didn't see my post.  Sure made me feel good to know that yall care about me so much and are still reading my blog.  As I've said from the beginning, I really didn't know if people would read this thing but especially if they would CONTINUE to read it !  The blog isn't anything fance or unique, just me rattling on as usual.  But it's good to know that others don't mind reading my rattling on..LOL 

In fact, believe it or not I didn't even cook yesterday and that is very unusual for me.  I keep telling yall how patient, sweet and understanding Fred is, but he really is. He said yesterdy since I didn't feel well, he would eat leftovers.  I'm so glad that man likes leftovers.  So today, I feel like I really need to get back in the swing of things and cook something good for the poor guy.  I haven't made up my mind what we will have for supper.  Anyone have any good ideas?  I'm like everyone else and get tired of making the same thing all the time.  It is either chicken, ground beef, pork chops or some sort of casserole.  That is one reason I'm always looking for new recipes.  I may be using the same meats over and over but at least they are made differently.  I've always liked to make a "one pot dish" so I do make a lot of casseroles.  My husband loves any kind of pasta so I'm thinking I may make a lasgna.

Well, I'm going to cut this short today because as I said, I didn't do much yesterday at all.  I do hope you  all have a great day and thanks so much for checking on me.

Love ya
Muahhhhhhhhhhhh ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment